Welcome to Amazon Customer Service Website, Here you will find all the contact details of Amazon Customer Care. Check Toll-Free Number, eMail ID and Address of Amazon Customer Care Support Team. If you use Amazon then you should bookmark this website for future help. You can contact us 24×7 via the following methods.
There are chances that you might need to replace your purchased item or ask for a refund if it is under warranty. There might also be many other reasons due to which you might feel the need to contact Amazon customer service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Amazon Customer Care.
Also Read: Amazon Seller Support Toll-Free Number
Amazon Customer Service Numbers
Some of the numbers of Amazon which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
|Amazon Customer Care Number||
|Amazon Store Customer Care/ Customer Service Number (Global)||
1800 3000 9009
|Amazon Toll Free Number||
|Amazon Customer Service Number||
|Amazon Customer Service Number UK||
0843 837 5380
|Amazon Store Customer Care/ Customer Service Number (Toll-Free)||
|Amazon Store Customer Care/ Customer Service Number ( US & Canada)||
Amazon Customer Service Email ID:
Registered Office Address of Amazon
Amazon.in (Corporate Office), No. 26/1, 8th, 9th & 10th Floor, Brigade Gateway, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram West, Bangalore – 560055
Official Help Centre: You can visit the Help Centre of Amazon from ‘www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/contact-us’ this link. Here, you will find all the answers to FAQs related to Orders, Payment, Shopping, Wallet, Cancellations, and Returns, etc. You will also find the answers to some general questions about Amazon.
Online Chat Option to Contact Amazon Customer Care:
Amazon Provides you online chat options to resolve your problems and In this post, you will find detailed information about how to contact Amazon Customer Service using Online Chat Option.
How To Contact Amazon Customer Service Using Website :
Step 1: Open Amazon website and navigate to bottom and click on Help
Step 2: Navigate to Customer Service Option and click on it
Step 3: Click on Contact Us Option you will be redirected to another page. On that page, you need to select in what thing you need help
Step 4: Select an issue and select an issue problem and then you will find an option to get a phone call by Amazon or Chat with Amazon executive
Ways In Which Amazon Customer Care Can Help You
1. Your order can be tracked once you have placed it. The location of your package is continuously updated until it finally delivered to you. Also, you get the estimated delivery date and time of your order.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your order and wish to return it, you can easily do it by contacting the Amazon Customer Care using the phone numbers or email addresses mentioned above.
3. If for some reason you wish to cancel the order you have placed, you can contact the Customer Care of Amazon and ask them to cancel it for you! If you have already paid for your order, the Customer Care will initiate a refund immediately!
Amazon Return Policies:
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the product detail page on Amazon.in
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. View the full list of non-returnable item
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
- Only Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Amazon shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.”
- In some cases, items may not be eligible for return, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Contact Amazon Customer Care from All Indian States
Amazon Customer Care Number for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Amazon Customer Support Number for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Contact Amazon Customer Care from All Indian Union Territories
Amazon Customer Care toll-free number for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Contact Amazon Customer Care from Biggest Indian Cities
Get Amazon Customer Care toll-free number for Kolkata, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South Dumdum, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North Dumdum, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore. Hugli and Chinsurah, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad and Bareily from this page.
Amazon Customer Care mobile number for Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur, Mau, Farrukhabad, Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad. Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, and Avadi.
Amazon Customer support mobile number
Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial Township, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, and Malegaon.
Amazon Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free number
Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Faridabad, and Gurgaon.
Also in this page you will find Amazon customer care number for Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham, Nadiad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Sultan Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, and Amaravati.
This is all you need to know about Amazon Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Amazon has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. It has an option to chat with customer service executive.